Champagne Louis Roederer Artistry
For any non-verbal representation of the world of wine, including (but not limited to) photography, film and
Each entry must be limited to three (3) images. Only the first three will be taken into consideration if more are submitted.
Where possible please submit in JPEG format.
Rules of Entry
- Entries must have been used for editorial or commercial purposes in a recognised publication or website between 4th April 2019 – 3rd April 2020.
- Please submit a minimum of two (2) and a maximum of three (3) images, photographs or works of art using the digital entry process below.
- Social media images do not count
- images taken by you for your own website do not count, but images commissioned for another website do
- Should your entries be shortlisted we may ask you to provide a higher resolution version for display.
- For film please ensure your piece is no longer than (three) 3 minutes.
- Entries will be scored out of ten for content and ten for style.
Leif Carlsson – 2019 WINNER
Adrian Lander – 2018 WINNER
George Rose – 2017 WINNER
Arpad Pinter – 2017 SHORTLISTED
Johan Berglund – 2017 SHORTLISTED
Gretchen Greer – 2017 SHORTLISTED
Jon Wyand – 2017 SHORTLISTED
Tim Atkin MW – 2017 SHORTLISTED