Privacy, terms & cookies
We’ve updated our User Privacy Notice to reflect changes we’ve made to strengthen your privacy rights. This is part of our ongoing commitment to be transparent about how we use your data and keep it safe in line with the new standards introduced by the European data protection law known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Who we are
- Our website address is: http://theroedererawards.com.
- Our address is: Louis Roederer International Wine Writers’ Awards,
9a Compass House, Smugglers Way, London, SW18 1DB
Personal Data & usage
- We hold information to enable us to run the Awards and to contact you regarding the Awards.
- The personal information we hold is from information you enter into forms on this website.
- We do not provide this information to others for direct marketing of their products or services.
- However we reserve the right to use the content you supply for the purpose of the Awards e.g. on marketing materials for the Awards, including this website.
- We want to respect your wishes about how and if you are contacted and we record whether you have signed up to our newsletter. You will have to double opt-in via an additional email.
- This information is securely stored and is only disclosed to employees of MMD and those third parties deemed necessary for business trading.
- We retain this data for as long as is necessary to adminster the Awards.
- It is possible we might need to disclose this information for legal purposes.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included that you do not wish to share as this can be found embedded in the image file.
- You may also tell us you do not wish to be contacted at all, and we will respect your wishes – please contact email@example.com. You can also request the data we hold on you via the same address.
- This website uses Google Analytics for tracking use of the website to improve our service. However it anonymises your IP address to prevent personal data tracking. If you wish to opt out entirely you can do this either via your browser settings or via the Google Analytics Opt-out tool.
- Additionally administrators will have a cookie set to retain their login status.